Zimperium Provides Industry-Leading Mobile Threat Defense
With limited IT staff and resources available to government entities, protecting mobile devices and data poses a significant challenge. Zimperium Mobile Threat Defense (MTD) – formerly known as zIPS – provides continuous, on-device threat detection and enables security operations and incident response teams with the critical mobile threat and risk data necessary to support modern Zero Trust architectures. Additional Zimperium MTD benefits include:
- On-device detection eliminates the delays and risks of cloud-based lookups and ensures the device is always protected, even when not connected to a network;
- The only mobile threat defense solution available on any cloud and on-premises;
- Integrations with the leading unified endpoint management (UEM) and enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions, and the only MTD solution that enables multiple UEMs/EMMs in a single console;
- Strict privacy functionality with no user information sent to the cloud; and
- Advanced integrations with the leading enterprise Zero Trust, security operations (SOC), and incident response (IR) solutions.
Zimperium solutions for government are available through partnerships under IT Schedule 70, CIO-CS, CIO-SP3, and SEWP V. Zimperium solutions are also available via sole source and direct acquisition. Contact us today for a custom evaluation to your specific needs.