Zimperium Provides Industry-Leading Mobile Threat Defense
With limited IT staff and resources available to government entities, protecting mobile devices and data poses a significant challenge. The Zimperium Mobile Threat Defense (MTD) solution, zIPS, provides continuous, on-device threat detection and enables security operations and incident response teams with the critical mobile threat and risk data necessary to support modern Zero Trust architectures. Additional zIPS benefits include:
- On-device detection eliminates the delays and risks of cloud-based lookups and ensures the device is always protected, even when not connected to a network;
- The only mobile threat defense solution available on any cloud and on-premises;
- Integrations with the leading unified endpoint management (UEM) and enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions, and the only MTD solution that enables multiple UEMs/EMMs in a single console;
- Strict privacy functionality with no user information sent to the cloud; and
- Advanced integrations with the leading enterprise Zero Trust, security operations (SOC), and incident response (IR) solutions.
Zimperium solutions for government are available through partnerships under IT Schedule 70, CIO-CS, CIO-SP3, and SEWP V. Zimperium solutions are also available via sole source and direct acquisition. Contact us today for a custom evaluation to your specific needs.