Zimperium Mobile-First Security Platform™
Enabling the mobile-powered enterprise
The Zimperium Mobile-First Security Platform unifies Zimperium Mobile Threat Defense (MTD) – formerly zIPS – and Mobile Application Protection Suite (MAPS), provides centralized access to and management of Zimperium’s mobile app and endpoint security solutions.
The Corporate Perimeter has Blurred
To get work done anyplace, anytime, employees are increasingly relying on mobile devices and are:
- Adopting an explosion of mobile apps
- Conducting more mobile transactions
- Tightly collaborating with new people
- Accessing higher volumes of data
With this mobile-first environment, the defense perimeter as we’ve known it has changed, and security teams struggle to dynamically defend against emerging threats on corporate and user-owned devices.
The New Mobile Perimeter Needs Something Different
What is secure today may not be secure tomorrow. Securing not only devices but also apps – both those used and those developed – from development to deployment is key for staying ahead of attacks. Today’s enterprises need a mobile-first security solution that enables the mobile-powered workforce to safely get work done.
Zimperium Enables a Mobile-First Security Strategy
Through a single pane of glass, the Zimperium Mobile-First Security Platform includes advanced security capabilities to protect mobile apps and devices from evolving threats and risks:
- Centralized management and access to device and app security through a single interface on any cloud and on-premises.
- Protection for all devices against critical mobile threats such as phishing, spyware, and rogue networks.
- Privacy-by-design to protect employee privacy on both corporate and BYOD devices as they work from anywhere, anytime.
- Pervasive risk management for apps to find risks in apps you develop and third-party apps used by employees.
- Advanced in-app protection to prevent reverse engineering, protect cryptographic keys, and create self-defending apps.
- An enhanced mobile ecosystem with enterprise integrations, including SIEMS, IAM, XDR, DevOps workflows, ticketing systems, GitHub action, and fraud systems.
- Deep forensics and enhanced search capabilities to enable advanced threat hunting.
AV-TEST Evaluation Finds Zimperium Detects 99%+ of Malware & Malicious Apps
We contracted with AV-TEST GmbH for a neutral evaluation of zIPS, our MTD solution. Download and read AV-TEST’s evaluation now.
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions’ SPARK Matrix: Mobile Threat Management (MTM)
Zimperium is proud to be the top ranked technology leader in Quadrant Knowledge Solutions’ detailed analysis of the global MTM market. Read more.
Management Is Not Security: Why Mobile Threat Defense Has Become Essential to Cybersecurity Strategy
Although MTD and MDM share a broad goal — protecting your business from mobile threats — MDM is, as its name suggests, a management tool. Download our report to learn why orgs need a MTD solution for effective cybersecurity.