Zimperium & MobileIron Threat Defense
Mobile Threat Defense with MobileIron Unified Endpoint Management (UEM):
Zimperium and MobileIron provide complete enterprise mobile security delivering sophisticated threat protection for managed mobile devices. MobileIron Threat Defense, which is delivered as a single agent, secures devices against known and unknown threats to ensure corporate data, identities and applications are not compromised by mobile attacks or operating system vulnerabilities.
Organizations can protect their data by detecting and remediating known and unknown threats on the mobile device without connectivity required.
- Easy: With one app it is easy to manage because the protection is built into the MobileIron unified endpoint management (UEM) client. It’s also easy for users because there’s no need for them to deploy or activate the client, assuring 100% adoption. And, they can’t swipe off the threat protection.
- Insightful: Organizations get insightful, immediate, and ongoing visibility into device, network, and app threats across mobile devices with detailed analyses to make informed decisions.
- On-device: Receive unmatched detection of mobile threats with machine learning algorithms on the device. Threats are remediated with local compliance actions across both Apple iOS and Google Android devices, including notifications sent to users, without network connectivity required.
For a detailed description, functionality and the uniqueness of the solution, please click here.
Zimperium for MobileIron Solution Brief
The MobileIron and Zimperium integrated solution brief provides a detailed view of which functions reside in each solution. You already manage devices and access today with MobileIron but need to protect your mobility programs from cyber attacks and OS vulnerabilities.View the Joint Solution Brief
Zimperium and MobileIron Integration Guide
Zimperium’s on-device detection, based on machine learning algorithms, provides enterprises real-time visibility into known and unknown attacks to mobile devices. Zimperium for MobileIron adds advanced threat monitoring and forensics extending your MobileIron compliance engine into cyber security.
The integrated solution provides mobile and IT security administrators capabilities to safely enable BYOD and offer more services to your mobile workers increasing productivity:
- Easy to deploy via MobileIron.
- Removes devices from compromised wireless networks.
- Enforces risk-based compliance policies.
- Provides configurable end-user notifications and administrator alert.
"People want to use mobile devices to get their work done. Protecting these devices against advanced threats is an increasingly complex challenge for enterprises. Our integration with Zimperium provides enterprises with comprehensive mobile security, so employees can work the way they want without jumping through hoops or putting data at risk."
Vice President of ecosystem at MobileIron
Get a Free Enterprise Trial
Interested in trying the single agent, integrated MobileIron Threat Defense? Contact us today to try the only UEM with embedded mobile threat defense ensuring 100% adoption and protection from device, network, phishing and malicious app attacks.Get a Free Enterprise Trial