Zimperium & MobileIron Threat Defense
MobileIron Threat Defense
Zimperium and MobileIron provide complete enterprise mobile security delivering sophisticated threat protection for managed mobile devices. MobileIron Threat Defense, which is delivered as a single agent, secures devices against known and unknown threats to ensure corporate data, identities and applications are not compromised by mobile attacks or operating system vulnerabilities.
- Immediate, on-device protection: Detect and remediate iOS and Android mobile threats such as device, network, app and phishing attacks, even when the device is offline.
- 100% user adoption: A single app makes it easy to deploy mobile defense to every user. This ensures that every device that accesses your business apps and data is protected without relying on users to keep their security software up to date.
- Detailed threat forensics: MTD leverages statistical threat models, sandboxing, static code analysis, and advanced behavioral analysis to detect anomalies in normal device behavior.
MobileIron Threat Defense Datasheet
The MobileIron and Zimperium integrated solution brief provides a detailed view of which functions reside in each solution. You already manage devices and access today with MobileIron but need to protect your mobility programs from cyber attacks and OS vulnerabilities.
- Enforce local remediation with mobile defense capabilities such as notifying users or quarantining iOS and Android devices.
- Get unmatched detection and remediation of known and zero-day threats with machine learning algorithms that work on any device with or without network connectivity.
- Block mobile threats and stop attacks with policy-based compliance actions.
View the Datasheet Visit MobileIron.com
"People want to use mobile devices to get their work done. Protecting these devices against advanced threats is an increasingly complex challenge for enterprises. Our integration with Zimperium provides enterprises with comprehensive mobile security, so employees can work the way they want without jumping through hoops or putting data at risk."
Vice President of ecosystem at MobileIron