Zimperium, a global leader in enterprise mobile threat defense (MTD) and a leading provider of real-time, on-device protection against known and unknown mobile threats, hosted a series of webinars focusing on seven of the problem areas, or deadly sins, chief information security officers (CISOs) must address.
Most organizations now realize that mobile devices are an unprotected endpoint with access to, or containing all of the information of a traditional endpoint. And while there are some overlaps in what you protect, the way you solve the traditional endpoint security problem is completely different than how you solve the mobile security problem. The CISO, who is responsible for an organization’s information and data security, has the unenviable challenge of maintaining control in a BYOD culture.
Each of these webinars is free to watch, on-demand:
- Not Securing Corporate Email
- Not Protecting Corporate Apps
- Letting Hackers Turn on Microphones and/or Cameras
- Exposing Passwords and/or Login Info
- Allowing Mobile to Deliver Ransomware
- Sharing Executives’ Locations, Calendar, and/or Contacts
- Opening an Entry Point to the Corporate Network
Each webinar focused on:
- Real-world scenarios on how hackers attempted to infiltrate a company;
- How hacks differ on desktop vs mobile; and
- What can be done to prevent hackers from gaining access to corporate information via mobile devices.