Modern Mobile Threats
Presented by Enterprise Mobile and Zimperium
Successful enterprise mobility cannot exist unless the right investments are made to manage and secure mobile devices. Become uncomfortably fascinated today as we uncover some insights on how to manage mobile threats in an increasingly connected world.
Amanda Butlett, Mobility Services Director for Enterprise Mobile and John Michelsen, Chief Product Officer for Zimperium will discuss:
- How to leverage and extend your investment in MDM to fill in on-device security gaps
- Why known malware detection is insufficient when it comes to mobile threat defense
- The global Zimperium dashboard showing mobile threat activity across thousands of devices running zIPS™
- Common network and host-based attack methods to watch out for
- How attackers employ social engineering to compromise your mobile device
This webcast is archived and immediately available. Complete the form on the right and you will receive an email with the video file.
Duration: 35 minutes
Amanda Butlett, Mobility Services Director, Enterprise Mobile
Amanda Butlett is the Mobility Services Director at Enterprise Mobile, a Gartner Magic Quadrant recognized provider of Managed Mobility Services (MMS). With more than 15 years of mobility, security and IT experience, Amanda is considered an expert on a wide range of MDM and MCM platforms and Apple, Android and Windows-based mobile operating systems. Her broad experience in managing mobile strategies spans globally across more than 30 countries.
John Michelsen, Chief Product Officer, Zimperium
John Michelsen has more than 20 years of technical leadership experience and, as Zimperium’s Chief Product Officer, is instrumental in guiding product management and development strategies. Michelsen was a co-founder of Interactive TKO, where he served as Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Chief Scientist, as well as CTO for CA Technologies.