Mobile Threat Defense (MTD) Provider Achieves “FedRAMP Authorized” Status
DALLAS, July 8, 2019 – Zimperium, the global leader in mobile threat defense (MTD), announced today that the Zimperium Federal Cloud has achieved a Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) Authorization.
FedRAMP is a government-wide program providing a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services. FedRAMP makes it easier for the agencies to adopt technologies helping employees become more productive while staying secure.
Zimperium has many ongoing relationships with the U.S. federal government, including the Department of Homeland Security and Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Department of Defense, as well as state and local authorities.
“FedRAMP compliance demonstrates our ongoing commitment to our federal government clients and their data security,” said Shridhar Mittal, chief executive of Zimperium. “As an MTD provider authorized by FedRAMP, we look forward to continuing to serve the mobile security needs of federal agencies.”
- Providing a mobile security solution that detects threats on-device, even when disconnected from trusted networks by a man-in-the-middle attack or rogue access point;
- Multiple deployment options, including Shared SaaS, Dedicated SaaS and On-Premise;
- Integrations with the leading enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions, and can integrate with multiple EMMs in a single console;
- Advanced integrations with security information and event management (SIEM) and single-sign-on (SSO) solutions;
- Provides detailed forensic data available through device MTD; and
- Ensures threat analytics and extensive reporting capabilities.
Zimperium, the global leader in mobile device and app security, offers real-time, on-device protection against Android and iOS threats. The Zimperium platform leverages our award- winning machine learning-based engine – z9 – to protect mobile data, apps and sessions against device compromises, network attacks, phishing attempts and malicious apps. To date, z9 has detected 100% of zero-day device exploits without requiring an update or suffering from the delays and limitations of cloud-based detection – something no other mobile security provider can claim. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, Zimperium is backed by Sierra Ventures, Samsung, Telstra, Warburg Pincus and SoftBank.
Zimperium, the Zimperium name and logo, Powered by Zimperium, zIPS, zIAP and z9 are registered trademarks or trademarks of Zimperium, Inc. in the US and other countries.