Company Continues to Lead Mobile Threat Defense Market with Triple Digit Growth
SAN FRANCISCO, JANUARY 25, 2018 – Zimperium, Zimperium, the global leader in mobile threat defense (MTD), concluded a record year in 2017 with industry-leading results, delivering triple digit growth, which far exceeds industry growth rates. Zimperium’s strong performance parallels the accelerating demand for mobile security and MTD solutions; in fact, the mobile device security market is poised to reach $37 billion, globally, by 2022.
As more companies, especially those in the financial industry, move toward a mobile-centric approach, there is an increased need to protect sensitive information that lives on mobile devices. Zimperium’s differentiated on-device detection protects mobile devices and data in real-time, without the delays and limitations of cloud-based detection. The company’s patented machine-learning technology has detected every mobile exploit over the last five years, on-device and without requiring updates.
2017 Business Highlights Include:
- Increased enterprise bookings by more than 300%
- Beginning 2018 with more than 100 employees
- Achieved a 95+% renewal rate
- Made impactful hires in executive leadership, including CFO, CMO and CSO.
- Signed OEM partnership with leading EMM vendor, MobileIron.
- Upgraded Channel Program to include enhanced margins and expert training
- zLabs Mobile Security Research Team led the industry with the discovery of 12 new vulnerabilities.
- Launched zLabs-sponsored Exploit Acquisition Program (EAP) for N-Days
Product Enhancements and Integrations
- Extended cloud support to now include AWS, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Microsoft’s Azure Platform
- Integration with Microsoft’s Intune EMS solution
- Launched enterprise-grade zIPS platform
- Released new z9 engine as the world’s first On-Device Detection for Mobile Malware solution
“2017 was a banner year for mobile security, proving beyond a doubt that mobile threats can no longer be ignored,” said Shridhar Mittal, chief executive officer of Zimperium. “There were an unprecedented number of attacks on both iOS and Android platforms, which used very sophisticated and multi-vector techniques. The only way to stop these attacks is with on-device protection that uses the latest machine learning technology trained through billions of scenarios. The Zimperium z9 protection engine continues to deliver immediate protection for our customers against any mobile threat.”