- Zimperium + Azure integration is available now for enterprise customers
- IT and security teams will have unprecedented security visibility to access and defend against mobile threats
SAN FRANCISCO, May 15, 2017 — Zimperium, a global leader in enterprise mobile threat defense (MTD), today announced integration with Microsoft Azure to detect and thwart advanced mobile attacks. Available now, the Zimperium mobile threat defense (MTD) platform easily integrates directly with Microsoft Azure to give enterprise customers all of the benefits of Zimperium’s award-winning platform in the Azure Cloud.
The solution delivers real-time, on-device threat detection and remediation for Android and iOS devices. The platform’s management console, zConsole, integrates with leading enterprise mobility management (EMM), security incident and event monitoring (SIEM) and single-sign-on (SOS) solutions. The platform’s deployment options include Shared SaaS, Dedicated SaaS and On-Premise (via an organization’s private cloud).
“Azure’s integrated cloud services help developers and IT professionals build, deploy and manage applications through Microsoft’s global network of datacenters,” said John Michelsen, Chief Product Officer at Zimperium. “With Zimperium, Microsoft’s passion to make security and privacy a priority at every step, from code development through incident response, can now be immediately extended to mobile devices. We are excited to work with Microsoft on many more initiatives to make the mobile ecosystem safe for everyone.”
Ryan McGee, director, Security Product Marketing, Microsoft Corp. added, “Microsoft has invested heavily in a robust set of security technologies and practices to help ensure that customer data is secure. The integration with Zimperium provides visibility across all mobile devices, empowering security administrators to assess enterprise risk, identify security gaps and update policies to maintain a strong security posture.”
Important Detail on Zimperium’s Momentum
- More than 10 million mobile devices are licensed with Zimperium Mobile Threat Defense
- In February, Zimperium released Danger Zone and Activity Monitor, two key product features providing valuable risk information related to the Wi-Fi networks around a device, as well as comprehensive threat data on the devices, networks and applications.
- The company partners with leading mobile operators to power critical security initiatives that secure millions of endpoints, including: SoftBank, Deutsche Telekom, and Blackberry.
- Zimperium’s research unit, zLabs uncovered some of the biggest vulnerabilities to date in mobile operating systems including the AirDroid vulnerabilities and Stagefright.
Twitter: Today, @Zimperium announced integration w/ @Azure to detect and thwart advanced, mobile cyberattacks. More here: http://bit.ly/2pHB2qV
LinkedIn: Announced today, Zimperium is integrated with Microsoft Azure and available for enterprise customers, providing unprecedented security visibility into virtualized networks created in Azure . Read more here: http://bit.ly/2pHB2qV
Zimperium, the global leader in enterprise mobile threat defense (MTD), offers real-time, on-device protection against both known and previously unknown threats, enabling detection and remediation of attacks on all three mobile threat vectors – Device, Network and Applications. Zimperium’s patented z9™ detection engine uses machine learning to power zIPS™, mobile on-device Intrusion Prevention System app, and zIAP™, an embedded, In-App Protection SDK that delivers self-protecting iOS and Android apps.
Leaders across the mobile ecosystem partner with Zimperium, including mobile operators (Airtel, Deutsche Telekom, SmarTone, SoftBank and Telstra), device manufacturers (Samsung, SIRIN, TriGem), and leading enterprise mobility management (EMM) providers (AirWatch, MobileIron, BlackBerry, Citrix and SAP). Headquartered in San Francisco, Zimperium is backed by Sierra Ventures, Samsung, Telstra, Warburg Pincus and SoftBank. Learn more at www.zimperium.com or our official blog at https://blog.zimperium.com.
Zimperium, the Zimperium name and logo, Powered by Zimperium, zIPS, zIAP and z9 are registered trademarks or trademarks of Zimperium, Inc. in the US and other countries.
Darah Patton (InkHouse PR for Zimperium)