Mobile Application Protection Suite (MAPS)
The only complete mobile application protection solution
Mobile Apps Drive Business and Introduce Risk
Today, mobile applications are an effective digital channel for worker productivity and business growth, but they also introduce unprecedented risk. Organizations developing and using mobile apps are keenly aware of security risks as mobile apps access and process more sensitive information than ever before. The biggest hurdle for enterprises today is having to work with a highly fragmented set of point products that provide limited-to-no visibility into real-world risks, threats, and attacks.Zimperium’s Mobile Application Protection Suite (MAPS) is the only unified solution that combines comprehensive in-app protection with centralized threat visibility. It help organizations prevent:
- Data breaches or fraud due to attacks or through reverse engineering;
- Damages to your company's reputation and bottom line, resulting from private information being leaked; and
- Regulatory fines resulting from not being compliant or because of a breach
“We needed to rebuild and relaunch our apps quickly and efficiently. MAPS provided a one-stop-shop approach to identifying security, privacy and compliance risks during app development and protecting/monitoring apps from attacks while in use. As impressive, Zimperium’s knowledge, responsiveness and genuine care are exceptional.”
- SVP of Application Development, North American Banking Company
The Only Complete Mobile Security Solution
Zimperium's MAPS identifies security, privacy and compliance risks during app development and protects apps from attacks while in use. Organizations need a consolidated view of all mobile risks during development and continuously after application release. MAPS provides visibility into your mobile development risks and protects apps while in use:
- zScan: Helps your mobile app development organization to discover and fix compliance, privacy, and security issues within the development process before you publicly release your apps;
- zKeyBox: Protects your secrets and keys so they cannot be discovered, extracted, or manipulated.
- zShield: Protects the source code, intellectual property (IP), and data from potential attacks like reverse engineering and code tampering.
- zDefend: Is an SDK embedded in apps to help detect and defend against device, network, phishing and malware attacks.
Protect the Apps You Build and Use
“Security and risk management leaders must take due care in protecting their application clients to avoid turning a promising software design trend into a security failure.”
- Gartner’s Market Guide for In-App Protection Report (July 3, 2019; Dionisio Zumerle and Manjunath Bhat)